A Quick Overview of Kumbh Mela 2021-2022
Celebrated with great pomp and devotion, the Kumbh Mela Haridwar 2021-2022 is the world’s largest religious and pious fair in India. This festival shows the tribute to the Hindu Culture and Tradition in terms of their belief in the divine power of the Kumbh Mela 2022 festival. According to the history of Kumbh Mela, this festival denotes the importance of “Amrit Kumbh” also known as “Amrit Kalash” for which the Gods and Demons fought for 12 days and 12 nights. During this war, few drops fell at the four places---Prayagraj, Haridwar, Ujjain, Nashik. Considering the time of the present era, those 12 days are equal to 12 years. That’s why every 12 years, this day is celebrated as the world’s largest religious fair “Kumbh Mela”.
Let’s go through with some quick facts about Kumbh Mela Haridwar 2022:-
- 1.) According to the UNESCO, Kumbh Fair is an intangible cultural heritage of humanity.
- 2.) The latest fair of Kumbh Mela is scheduled to be organized at Haridwar in 2021-2022.
- 3.) Mr. Prasoon Joshi has designed the logo for Kumbh Mela 2022.
- 4.) The slogan for the Kumbh Mela 2022 is- “Chalo Kumbh Chalo-Chalo Kumbh Chalo.”
- 5.) Be the part of attraction of Kumbh Mela during 15 January, 2022 to 4th March, 2022.